Spring Break 2010
Some people travel to Florida, the Carribean Islands, Hawaii...but we seek our r&r in the good old middle west. Only in Chicago would we find ourselves stuck on an airplane for TWO HOURS because of de-icing delays on MARCH 20th. Henry and I (well mostly *I*) were about as good as could be expected. Mommy kept saying something about needing a drink when we finally got off of the plane.
What you can't see is that Henry is standing on Mommy's lap, trying to grab the poor person's seat in front of us.
At this point, I was pretty much delirious.
Thank goodness for portable DVDs.....truly a gift from HEAVEN.
What you can't see is that Henry is standing on Mommy's lap, trying to grab the poor person's seat in front of us.
At this point, I was pretty much delirious.
Thank goodness for portable DVDs.....truly a gift from HEAVEN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home