Christmas in Arizona
We had the best Christmas ever because we were with both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins. Grandma and Grandpa Cannaday's house was like a Christmas Wonderland! They had not one, but TWO Christmas trees, nutcrackers galore, reindeer and of course the grandfather clock that chimed every hour (the clock was not a holiday decoration, but it was a huge hit in my book). See photos below.... Poor Henry was sick for most of the trip, but he rallied for presents. I set a good example by opening ALL of my presents and "helping" Henry open his too. He will be a professional gift receiver in no time, just like me :)
Henry and I enjoying our gifts
Henry is pretending to be modest by acting like he doesn't know what to do with the presents...silly Henry.
My prized clock. I am very good at telling time, you know.
This is the school calendar that I found in a toy catalog way back in October and I continued to ask for it through December. Santa was brought it to me which means that I must have been on the "good list."
Henry is pretending to be modest by acting like he doesn't know what to do with the presents...silly Henry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home