Henry is ONE!
Dearest Sweet Little Henry,
Happy First Birthday!!! I can't believe that you are already ONE year old! The year flew by, but not without you reaching many milestones. You were so tiny when you came into this world, but you'd never know it by the way you get around here. Your favorite thing to do is to play in Will's room and laugh at whatever he's doing. You are a great eater - no mushy, baby food for you! You want what the big kids are eating. We are enjoying you so much and I can't wait to watch you grow over the next year.
I Love You!
Mommy

Happy First Birthday!!! I can't believe that you are already ONE year old! The year flew by, but not without you reaching many milestones. You were so tiny when you came into this world, but you'd never know it by the way you get around here. Your favorite thing to do is to play in Will's room and laugh at whatever he's doing. You are a great eater - no mushy, baby food for you! You want what the big kids are eating. We are enjoying you so much and I can't wait to watch you grow over the next year.
I Love You!
Mommy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home