Grandma and Grandpa Cannaday take on Larchmont!
Grandma and Grandpa Cannaday visited us at our new home over Thanksgiving. We loved having their company. We had so much fun - we went to the park, visited the library, played in our backyard and more. Grandma and Grandpa even visited my new school they got to meet my wonderful teachers and friends. Best of all, we went into NYC (or Manhattan as I insist on saying) to see "Mary Poppins," my first Broadway show!
Henry and I had lots of fun staring out the window watching the Got Junk truck haul away the trash/items left in the attic of the former owner of our home....lovely.
We went for a walk in Manor Park along the Long Island Sound. It was not so sunny, but still a fun stroll.
Here we are in Times Square....I felt like such a tourist! But, I DO have the world's greatest Grandpa who carried me on his shoulders all the way from the theatre to the train.
Henry and I had lots of fun staring out the window watching the Got Junk truck haul away the trash/items left in the attic of the former owner of our home....lovely.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home