Sunday, July 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILL!!

To my darling Will:

I can't believe that you're four years old!! What a sweet, charming and funny boy you have become. You are such a great kid and Daddy and I love you more than words can describe. You are clever and your witty comments and observations keep us laughing and on our toes. You have assumed your big brother role like a champ. Henry adores you and when he gets into your things you are extremely patient.

The time seems to be pasing quickly and I wonder where my sweet angel baby has gone. Some days I wish that I could capture your stage in a bottle so that I never forget. Most days though, I'm excited for your adventures to come.

Love you!

Mom and Dad

I am FOUR today!! Does this look like the face of an Angel or what?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home