Fall in Scottsdale
Yes, that's right! I got to pull out my summer clothes again and even went swimming in the almost NINETY degree weather. It was a little taste of summer all over again! 
Hmm....I don't believe we have Cactus like this in New York, do we?
My cousins are great babysitters. Jack made me laugh so hard and Jordyn read me story after story...right up my alley!
As usual, I loved the water. Mommy didn't get any photos of me swimming, but here I am on the first day playing in the sprinklers.

Hmm....I don't believe we have Cactus like this in New York, do we?
My cousins are great babysitters. Jack made me laugh so hard and Jordyn read me story after story...right up my alley!As usual, I loved the water. Mommy didn't get any photos of me swimming, but here I am on the first day playing in the sprinklers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home