My First Day of School
Although I just started school last week, I am doing very well so far (or so Mommy tells me). Mommy stays with me during class, but I hardly notice that she's there. I've been eager to explore and experience the new classroom environment. I spend my time at school with my new friends and teachers; we play with new toys in the learning centers, paint, color, sing songs, have a snack and listen to stories. It may not sound like much, but I have been working so hard and I am exhausted at the end of the day.
Here I am sitting on the steps at my new school. What a big day it is for me.
Take the picture already! I've got toys that I need to learn how to play with!

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home