An Ode to Summer
Summer officially ended yesterday and I have decided that it is my favorite season. What's not to like, really? Here are just a few more photos from my big August trip to the Dunes.
My own personal boat. I am the Captain and I have my "crew" wrapped around my finger.
Let's just test the water, shall we?
Is that a shark I see? Better watch out, Daddy! Just kidding. Lake Michigan is fresh water, which is why it's so REFRESHING! Ahhhhh....
"He scoops it, and he dumps it!" This is one of my favorite phrases.

My own personal boat. I am the Captain and I have my "crew" wrapped around my finger.
Let's just test the water, shall we?
Is that a shark I see? Better watch out, Daddy! Just kidding. Lake Michigan is fresh water, which is why it's so REFRESHING! Ahhhhh....
"He scoops it, and he dumps it!" This is one of my favorite phrases.
Deep in thought...I could really get used to this life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home