Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Will - July 17

Dearest Will: Our little guy is growing up! You are such a special little boy with a kind heart and an infectious sense of humor. This year has been a big one for you; two of the biggest changes in your life came with starting school and becoming a big brother. You have succeeded at both! You have an incredible vocabulary and you love to read and explore outside. Daddy and I are so proud of you.
My cake had Nemo and Dory on it -- Ever since Disney World, I have taken an interest in (read: obsession) "Finding Nemo." I have a stuffed Nemo toy that I take with me as much as possible. Mommy tries to get me to leave it at home sometimes because she doesn't want me to lose it. Too late for that though. There is a Nemo toy in some yellow cab somewhere in NYC. Good thing my daddy works so close to the Disney Store on Fifth Avenue. He was able to find another Nemo and fortunately I don't mind the replacement!





Here I am blowing out the candles! THREE of them :)




Daddy even went to work later so that he could be at my birthday party. I have such a great daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home