"I CANNOT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!"...
Said, little Peggy Ann McKay. "I have the measles and the mumps. A rash a gash and purple bumps! What's that? You say today is Saturday? Goodbye! I'm going out to play!"
Oh wait, I -- WILL that is -- don't go to school yet anyway. Good thing, because I would NOT have gotten the perfect attendance award like my mommy did when she was a kid. February left me with an ear infection, a cold, and the stomach flu (fortunately, Grandma was here for that one). However, we did manage to get a few shots of a happy, healthy me and I'm happy to report that I'm in good health and my appetite has returned!
Those who have spent any time with me in the last few months know what is on the tip of my tongue: "AGAIN?" (must be spoken with a hickish southern accent).
Elmo and I love looking out my window for taxis.
"MmmmMmmm, Nummy!" Mommy's a good cook!
An average minute in my fast-paced life!
Oh wait, I -- WILL that is -- don't go to school yet anyway. Good thing, because I would NOT have gotten the perfect attendance award like my mommy did when she was a kid. February left me with an ear infection, a cold, and the stomach flu (fortunately, Grandma was here for that one). However, we did manage to get a few shots of a happy, healthy me and I'm happy to report that I'm in good health and my appetite has returned!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home